It is indeed a beautiful temple. Veru old and has real coins on floors. Never seen such concept and belief anywhere else. My parents used to tell me stories about thsi temple and cave in here .......
I was really amazed to see it live .... must visit .... but make sure you go in the winter season..... !
This is how this taal looks like in Summer! Though you need a blanket at night so must carry sleeping bags atleast This is what you go through to reach your destination n peace! Shiv Temple of Sari Village I waited for rain with lot of hope... This picture makes me remember my chilhood...
Beautiful Temple!
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed a beautiful temple. Veru old and has real coins on floors. Never seen such concept and belief anywhere else. My parents used to tell me stories about thsi temple and cave in here .......
DeleteI was really amazed to see it live .... must visit .... but make sure you go in the winter season..... !
Did you see the cave...?
ReplyDeleteYes Buddy I did see the Cave!
Delete