This pup is so beautiful. Was he your pet? Loved the shot where he is going for his second conquest :)Reminded me of my Joey, although he was jet black.
I was on bike trip to Dehradhun and I saw this puppy playing .....
He felt so comfortable under my bike's engine that because of cold weather he didn't wanted to be moved from there......while he was playing with my friend I just took few shots.......he is a stray puppy.....!!!
This is how this taal looks like in Summer! Though you need a blanket at night so must carry sleeping bags atleast This is what you go through to reach your destination n peace! Shiv Temple of Sari Village I waited for rain with lot of hope... This picture makes me remember my chilhood...
This pup is so beautiful. Was he your pet? Loved the shot where he is going for his second conquest :)Reminded me of my Joey, although he was jet black.
ReplyDeleteI was on bike trip to Dehradhun and I saw this puppy playing .....
DeleteHe felt so comfortable under my bike's engine that because of cold weather he didn't wanted to be moved from there......while he was playing with my friend I just took few shots.......he is a stray puppy.....!!!