I just love bulls:) If the lion is the king of the forest, the bull is the king of the town:) Sooo Royal..:) and hey Vishal, call me Amit, why a formal sir? :)
This is how this taal looks like in Summer! Though you need a blanket at night so must carry sleeping bags atleast This is what you go through to reach your destination n peace! Shiv Temple of Sari Village I waited for rain with lot of hope... This picture makes me remember my chilhood...
SOME CLICKS NEAR MALDEVTA (DEHRADUN) PAANI PAANI RE TERA RANG KAISA RAJA JI NATIONAL PARK KI MACCHI RAJA JI NATIONAL PARK KA KEKADA THE MAN BEHIND THE SCENE
Nice...
ReplyDeleteThanks Buddy!
Deletelovely captures and excellent captions!
ReplyDeleteThanks again Magiceye!
Deletegreat pics, vishal.
ReplyDeleteThanks Subhorup!
Deletegreat shots of great bulls!
ReplyDeleteYes Amit sir, I must say these creatures are great and massive!
DeleteI am glad you liked the clicks~
I just love bulls:) If the lion is the king of the forest, the bull is the king of the town:) Sooo Royal..:) and hey Vishal, call me Amit, why a formal sir? :)
DeletePoint taken Amit! I agree Bulls are no less danger than an TIGER if the situation goes out of hand... :-)
Deleteamazing pictures
ReplyDeleteThanks You Phoenix~
Delete