Popular posts from this blog
Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal
Tehri- our first hault on a location unknown
once upon a time we wanted to break-free from the maddening rush of city.........searching for some place serene....we headed towards nowhere.........and that's where we finally reach when dawn breaks hill bestowed with generous sunshine my love.......all messed in mud............well she is no less than a ducati......this sweet little avenger liar liar house on fire.....hehehhehehe.....i wonder wats cooking dere ;) partners in crime(me and my frnd).....we are the real road lovers


Nice...
ReplyDeleteThanks Buddy!
Deletelovely captures and excellent captions!
ReplyDeleteThanks again Magiceye!
Deletegreat pics, vishal.
ReplyDeleteThanks Subhorup!
Deletegreat shots of great bulls!
ReplyDeleteYes Amit sir, I must say these creatures are great and massive!
DeleteI am glad you liked the clicks~
I just love bulls:) If the lion is the king of the forest, the bull is the king of the town:) Sooo Royal..:) and hey Vishal, call me Amit, why a formal sir? :)
DeletePoint taken Amit! I agree Bulls are no less danger than an TIGER if the situation goes out of hand... :-)
Deleteamazing pictures
ReplyDeleteThanks You Phoenix~
Delete