Tehri- our first hault on a location unknown

once upon a time we wanted to break-free from the maddening rush of city.........searching for some place serene....we headed towards nowhere.........and that's where we finally reach


when dawn breaks 

hill bestowed with generous sunshine

my love.......all messed in mud............well she is no less than a ducati......this sweet little avenger

liar liar house on fire.....hehehhehehe.....i wonder wats cooking dere  ;)


partners in crime(me and my frnd).....we are the real road lovers

Comments

  1. So is it that you finally got your road partner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..I can say I have my road partner now.

      He is one dam tough guy I know and to be with ...lol...but I would love to have him on every trip with me!

      Delete
  2. lovely ride! is it a avenger 200?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy its 220 :-)...

      I agree its fun ... I did a successful Leh trip from Delhi on it and it was fun without any problems.....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal