Trip to Uttaranchal - My First Destination "Deoriatal"

Mesmerising destination after a hectic trekk of 3 Km is SEXY experience!

My sweet home at 2400 ft and near such a lovely water

This is the only water available in this area of 12 km according to local dhaba wala. So all the animals including Bagh, Bear n dear come here to drink water. All humans alsop drink the same water as I did.

Its Mee ha ha! Who said I was tired .... lol

This is what I crossed while coming up

Beauty at its best..... sunlight was trying to hide from me



Shot taken from midway trekk while coming up



This is called steep... a local boy said this route was more steeper before ..... I wonder how would it be!



Comments

  1. Some of these are really nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I wish you could have come along Manoj.

      Best for shoot.

      Delete
  2. All breathtakingly beautiful pics Vishal:) Loved them:)
    (A small amendment if you please: The sunlight was not trying to hide from you, it was trying to find you out:)No?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a nice way to look at it Amit!

      I like your thought. And thanks for appreciating my work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal