Trip to Uttaranchal - Food in Deoriatal - Message from a Villager

I was also told that I would not get any food or water after I start my trekk from Sari Village. Because of my Spirit of Survival, I kept some life saving food with me and moved on.. however, I was surprised to see  3 small dhabaz right next to TAL.

It was a request from one of the dhabawalas that I post their pictures on the internet that they do have food in Deoriatal. And that people don't need to carry food. These villagers make sure we get what we want at such an altitude. The food is not at all costly and mouth watering. Below are the pics which will show the kind of care they gave us and  was nothing less than my own family.
I wish to relive this experience every year. 





Bhatt sahab all set to taste the delecious food in desi ishtyle!

Anna Anna Anna my fav Anna



Thanks to these dhabawalaz! They gave us packed parathaz before we started the trekk again. It was so cool to have such parataz while you sit under the tree on such a height. Wow feeling can not be expressed in words....

 Oops .... this is what happens when you eat so much.... ha ha... need some sleep now..... Sleeping on the edge like this makes you realize you have done something this time!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal