Trip to Uttaranchal - 3 Km Trekk above Deoriatal

And when the nature embraces you
Teez Patta - I smelled the leaf n I was amazed to feel such strong n real Teez Patta

This is my route back to Deoriatal

This is Sari Village from where I started my trek. its approx 6 km away from this point

Natural beauty






This gave me feel of Amazon which I saw on Discovery channel. ha ha

This looks a danger sign to me. However, me and my friend did cross this line too

She was so sweet. I could not understand her language. However, I took her permession to click the snap and my friend translated that she was asking will my Son see this click. I couldn't reply her.

Children leave their parent,abandon their home towns and go to the cities. Their parents miss them every minute & they want their kids to know this. This was in Sari Village. My Brother, just in case you happen to see your mother's picture here, this is specially for you.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal