Mcleodganj - Final Destination Taka Achieved

This was my summit point. One thing I was sure I can not move ahead. The weather was going killing and wind was so chilling as you all can see in the picture.

Had to take decession to turn back with in few minutes or else I would have died in cold. I was happy that I was here and achieved my set target. Though it was not so planned but still making a target and achieving it gives a superb feeling.


This is what attracts me! Snow covered mountains and deadly weather.



Humans are not the ones to reach first anywhere. I believe in it now. See my friends were here already searching for food I guess.



Comments

  1. Something about India here
    Uttarakhand in the past Uttaranchal, is a state spotted in the northern part of India. It is frequently pointed to as the Place that is known for Divine beings because of the numerous blessed Hindu temples and urban areas found all through the state which are some of Hinduism's most unbelievably otherworldly and promising places of journey and love. You can get information about Mussoorie Tour and other places of India visit India Travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the detailed information friend! However, my trip to Mcleodganj was in Himachal Pradesh not in Uttarakhan.

      You can see my other posts which I clicked in Uttarakhand.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal