Mcleodganj - Journey towards Taka - Part 1

After reaching Thrihund the chaiwala told me I could reach further till TAKA around 3 Km from Thrihund. Without delaying further I put on my PITHOO and forwarded to another destination thinking to get more challange and sexy view called TAKA. 


While trekking I saw beautiful & amazing nature in front of me. I was so happy to witness the details of my surroundings.


At some distance I would see a view. Thinking THIS IS IT. But the view you all are seeing was further few hours from here ..... lol...


Nature is unpredictable. Uncontrolable, wild and peacful. This was peaceful view and I was about the see another face of the nature in next few minutes.



On my finish line the weather turned black. I was standing on top of the snow mountain and it started raining slowly. Chilly winds were hitting me bad and I was thinking should I rest or move again. Difficult decession at times!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal