The Haunted Bhangarh - First Structure Inside

This is what I saw first thing. Beautiful yet devastated remains of this giant fort. It would always remain a mystery for me what exactly happened that such a beautiful monument could not be preserved.  


I felt like I was linked to this place somehow.


It's so beautiful at the moment I wonder how it would have looked when it was perfect in shape. It is clear symbol of Royal treatment n being!


Every structure has seen so much in past. The walls seemed to be narratating their stories to me.


When I saw this scene the word which I said was WOW it was realy a breath taking view. The designer and architechure should be awarded for creating such a massive and brilliant structure.


Whatever it is .... whoever it is..... reason behind creating stories about Ghost, spirits are real or not I dont know. But its not so simple .... some great reason has to be there behind the story.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal