The Haunted Bhangarh - Main Market Area

No one would evercome to know that this structure was Main market area of The Bhangarh Fort if this sign board is not kept alive.
 
 
 
 
 
It must have been a lively and awesome market way back in time. It looks so beautiful structure right now in remains I am sure it was 100 times beautiful than what it is today. Specially when things are live.
 
 
I saw this kind of pattern in Roman empire structure in books. I was stunned and amazed to see it in real life. Beautiful architecture.


 









 



Comments

  1. Hi there, planning to visit Bhangarh at December end. Can you please give me any reference of the nearby village where I can spend NIGHT?

    With regards....
    Rishi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal