The Haunted Bhangarh - Wild Life in Rajasthan

To reach Bhangarh we had to cross different kind of regions and we crossed Sariska junglee area too. We were lucky to see few of glympses of Rajasthan wild life. My thoughts about Rajasthan changed a bit after seeing this scene.
 
 
A deer suddenly got alert after listening to our movement.
 
 
 
We were again lucky to see few deers crossing the road in search of water I guess. It was one dam HOT day. We slowed down our vehicle to make sure these animals dont get disturbed and I get the required shot too.  

 
Neel Guy - Very close contact. Usually she does not let anyone come near so much but she didn't get offended by me I guess. She was busy with her stuff and I just clicked and moved on. Best rule and must follow this rule. Do not disturb the wild life at any cost or else it will be too costly affair for you!
 
 
 
My friend monkeys! They were too happy to see me.
 




 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal