The Haunted Bhangarh - Strange Village

 
 
I was so thrilled to see this enterence as a mark of civillization after driving 3 hrs of dead land and desert. However, this excitment didn't last long.
 
 
 
This is what I got after entering the big gate. Another dead zone. Buildings and houses were left abandoned. Houses were taken over by nature and Junglee. Humans were like thrown out of this part of the land. Strange Village.  
 
 
I did see some people, Villagers I suppose but the number was not more than 5. This man was walking towards opposite, god knows what was his destination. As far as the place from where we were coming there was nothing so cool about it. I wonder if he was resident of this village which one was his residence?
 
 
This was the only house which seemed to have life in it. These 2 old ladies looked at me while I passed this site. They definately were the residents, However, I dont know why I feel they would not have been staying here at night.



This scene was pretty beautiful and gave hope towards life. 




 

 
This click was taken in a fraction of second and in moving car. This man came from no where suddenly and I could not locate him again. Somehow, managed to get this click. He surely gave me a fast heart beats for some time. 

 
 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To West Bengal - Houses in village Uchalan, District Burdwan

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

Trip to Uttaranchal - Tour around Deoriatal